Gray Matters E-commerce and Marketing Intern - Fall 2020
GRAY MATTERS is a collection of standout sculptural pieces inspired by Italian design and the New York lifestyle. As in gray the color, Gray Matters is versatile and sophisticated, always adding subtle nuances, never imposing. Our typical customers are designers, art gallerists and architects who appreciate the minimalistic sense of aesthetics and the outstanding quality of the product.
Founded in 2015, the fast-growing company has an international team based in Brooklyn, NY and the Brenta region of Italy, where manufacturing is based. Gray Matters has a global network of around 50 retail partners, including avant-garde concept stores like Dover Street Market, Boon the Shop, Bergdorf Goodman and Lane Crawford.
Our online store plays an important role for distribution and brand aesthetics, seamlessly merging on-brand content and commerce.
E-COMMERCE & MARKETING INTERNSHIP
Gray Matters is looking for a detail oriented professional interested in fashion e-commerce and marketing.
This internship requires physical presence at Gray Matters studio in Brooklyn, New York. The candidate will work closely with the Marketing and Ecommerce Associate.
- Monitor online content of competitors and relevant brands
- Maintain an e-commerce calendar based on seasonal launches
- Upload content and data in Shopify and Zedonk
- Occasionally fulfill online orders and and monitor shipments with UPS, USPS and SF for China
- Check inventory and stock level accuracy
- Contribute to brainstorming and execute promotional and customer engagement initiatives
- Contribute to content ideation and design for newsletters, Wechat articles, and Weibo posts
- Organize the marketing dropbox folders
- Research Influencers across geographies
- Senior Level Student or Graduate
- Must be native speaker or fluent in Mandarin
- Must be fluent in design editing programs
- Available 3 times a week with a 3-month commitment
- Attention to details
- Passion for shoes
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exposure to all aspects of growing a brand
- Studio in a creative building
- Student credits
- Expenses reimbursement (transportation and lunch)
- Potential to transfer the internship to a permanent role